Tuesday, December 25, 2012

What is this all about?

Well, well, well.  Here we are again.  Me and this BLOG thing.  I gave it a try twice before.  Once when Compaq computers sounded like a good idea and then again about a year ago when my dog made me do it.  Since those attempts I have been official diagnosed with ADD, making those false starts null and void.  I am a blogger reborn, if you will.  Yes, you'll see a second post this time.  (Hopefully.)  Yes, I'll maintain a list of things I want to write about so I don't turn into one of those Facebook unfriends that has nothing to say.  ("Off to the gym!" You know who you are.)  And no, I won't edit anything.  I've never had a filter, so why start now?  (I also talk in parethesis quite frequently.  It's usually the good stuff.)


Anyway...I'm looking forward to this.  My other half, Timothy, helped me with the title.  He's so full of it.  I don't have kids, just the best pups ever.  So, here's to Mister Rip and Real Nice Lady - I love you both so much.  Hopefully this blog thing makes me rich and Daddy can buy you lots of pigs ears.  (Those things are so nasty.  Especially when they're hairy.)

Mister Rip
AKA
Ripley Michael Frances
Real Nice Lady
AKA
Belle Simone

No comments:

Post a Comment