Tuesday, April 2, 2013

ANNNNNND....we're still drinking...

Okay. It's officially a drink blog. Yay!

Sidebar - my little iPad keyboard is my new obsession. $99 at the Apple store. Dragging out a laptop the size of a dessert tray at Colonial Park Diner? Ain't nobody got time for that! Updating this happy little blog is so much easier with a little white keyboard. Logitech - THANK YOU for making me happy.

So, I had a rough day. I cleaned out my office. Nothing upsets me more than realizing that I'm not as organized as I thought I was. I found:
1.) A pile of magazines dating back to 2010. Way to stay current, fag.
2.) Six jars of handmade hard candy from Brooklyn. Okay, I went through a little Brooklyn phase. Get over it.
3.) A pair of last season mocks from Clarks. Isn't everything at Clarks last season? They nasty.

So, after this rough day I thought, "I'll go home and make a margarita." I tried my hand at something new - tell me what you think!

Chambord Margarita
3 oz. Cuervo Gold tequila (cheap = better in mixed drinks)
1 oz. Chambord (raspberry liqueur - don't skimp on this)
1 oz. triple sec
1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
coarse salt for glass rim
lime wedge for garnish

Add all liquid ingredients to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a rocks glass with ice that has been prepared with a salt rim.

Salty. Sweet. Berry. Lime. Bitey. I hope you like it. Nah, I don't really care. I've already had two.



No comments:

Post a Comment