Thursday, February 14, 2013

My Bloody Valentine

I was so proud of myself today. I wore pink! On Valentines Day! I would like to think this was a carefully planned attempt at being romantic and festive, however it was a pure fluke. Those of us diagnosed with ADD can't make that happen on the right day, I swear. Anyway, I was feeling pretty good about my holiday themed self. So, I thought, why not take it one step further? How about a little red drink to wash down a bad day while waiting for my honey to get home? Don't mind if I do!

Blood Orange Margarita
1 oz. freshly squeezed lime juice
1.5 oz. freshly squeezed blood orange juice
1 oz. triple sec
1.5 oz Cuervo Gold tequila

Mix all ingredients in a shaker with a handful of ice. Shake it, bitches! Pour into a rocks glass filled with ice. I don't like a salted rim, but if you're into it, do it up! It's Valentines Day!

Love to you all. Even you lonely bitches...

No comments:

Post a Comment